The Clarendon Key Fob is a playful take on our signature boot tugs, reimagined as a handy keyring. Keep your keys organised with this modern essential.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Clarendon Key Fob is a purposeful way to pay tribute to your favourite R.M.Williams boots, with a design inspired by our signature branded tugs. The reinforced canvas fabric and antique brass hardware are crafted for durability, ensuring that your keys are kept safe and secure whilst on the go. This product is proudly made in Australia.
- Twill fabric underlay
- Antique brass hardware
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CKX6ACL4101
- Material: Canvas/Fabric
- Care: Gently wipe canvas with cloth. Use leather conditioner on leather
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.