dress to impress in the timeless Yambuk blazer. Cut in a single breasted shape from premium Italian brushed moleskin, this classic blazer is a piece you'll reach for daily, for work, events and effortless smart/casual style.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Yambuk blazer is crafted from a premium Italian brushed moleskin, a fabric commonly worn in the Australian outback due to it's protective and hard wearing properties. Here, it offers a touch of heritage style to a modern, single breasted silhouette, complementing the blazer's regular fit, mock horn buttons and patch pockets. This style is fully lined with side back vents and a front zip closure for added ease of wear.
- Convertible lapel collar
- Long Sleeve
- 3 pocket
- Horn buttons
- Sleeve vent
- Patch pockets
- Fully lined
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JT203MX0801
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Dry clean only
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.