Wilpena Creek vest
Quilted classic padded vest in black with front zip closure, storm flap & press stud closure.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Quilted classic padded vest in black with front zip closure, storm flap and press stud closure. Panelled side seams and inside seam pockets with invisible zips. Hip pockets with flaps and stud closure. Longhorn embroidered logo on the chest and branded logo studs.
- Quilted Taslon
- Puffer vest
- Front zip pockets
- Concealed front zip featuring branded leather pullers
- Contrast lining and Longhorn embroidery on chest
- Model is 5’8”, bust 74cm, hips 91cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: JV834NY4501
- Outer: 100% Nylon Lining, Inner: 100% Polyester
- Care: Warm Machine Wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.