The Wilby Vest is a purposeful layer designed to keep you warm through the changing seasons. It's crafted from recycled nylon with a recycled polyester lining and handy triple pockets for all of your essentials.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Layer up and keep warm through the changing seasons with the Wilby Vest, a highly functional piece crafted from recycled nylon, with recycled polyester lining and wadding. It's quilted in a modern onion skin pattern and finished with purposeful details including a neck guard, branded snaps and plenty of pockets for all of your essentials.
- 100% Nylon main. 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Stand collar
- R.M.W. woven patch on front hem
- R.M.W. branded press stud buttons
- 4 patch pockets and 2 handwarmer pockets
- External storm flap with branded R.M.W. flats
- Onion quilt
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: JV834NY8201
- Material: 100% Nylon main. 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Care: Cold hand wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.