The Weipa shirt is a modern take on the classic western shirt, cut from a premium Japanese denim with contrast corduroy panels. This style is proudly made in Australia.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Proudly crafted in Australia from premium Japanese denim, the Weipa shirt takes inspiration from classic western shirts, with contrast shoulder yokes cut from textural corduroy. This style has a regular fit with long sleeves, a point collar and dual workwear-inspired chest pockets, secured with flaps and snap buttons.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Patched on Western chest pockets with flaps and snap buttons
- Authentic Western front and Western back yoke
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH202DEIW01
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.