The Wallaroo Jacket unites hardy endurance with timeless style. It's cut in a lightweight tumbled waxed cotton and finished with functional details, including side seam vents, chest pockets and a textured corduroy collar.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Wallaroo Jacket is your classic, wear-everywhere jacket, crafted from dry-touch tumbled waxed cotton. Despite its lightweight feel, this jacket boast wind and shower proof properties and is finished with a range of functional details, including side seam vents, handy pockets and a neck guard for extra warmth when the weather turns.
- 45% cotton 16% nylon 39%PL
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- R.M.W. woven patch on front hem
- Concealed button placket
- Snap cuffs
- Internal patch pocket
- Side back vents
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: JA804CB2901
- Material: 45% cotton 16% nylon 39%PL
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.