Drawing it's inspiration from true outback style, the Victoria Boot offers a contemporary take on a classic look.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Drawing it's inspiration from true outback style, the Victoria Boot offers a contemporary take on a classic look. Handcrafted in Adelaide, these high top boots feature decorative tonal stitched detailing, creme edge finish and leather tugs. Effortlessly style these boots over jeans of with a dress for the ultimate look.
- Fully lined upper
- Leather screwed outsole
- Leather insole
- Leather side tugs
- Pull-up leather
- Creme edge finish
- Full welt with 3/4 stitch
- Santa fe stitching on toe
- Decorative tonal stitched shaft
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B162Y.6UCDSY
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
For suede or Nubuck leathers, R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner should be used.
- Gently brush the suede with a suede brush.
- If you have any stubborn marks on your suede boots, focus your brushing and cleaner spray on this area.
- Spray Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work cleaner in a circular motion to surface of boot.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Once dry, brush up nap with a suede brush to remove marks. It can be hard to get every mark out of suede, but any remaining will add to the character of your boots.
- Re-apply R.M.Williams Suede Protector using the same method above.
- Note: if you do get wet mud on suede boots, let it fully dry first. Then brush gently using a suede brush.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 12 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.