RETURNS & REFUNDS
COVID-19 Returns Policy Update
For return requests during this time, please send your order to Adelaide, Australia - view return information here. Alternatively, you can hold onto your items until our stores reopen. Please note, we will accept your return during this time even if it is outside the normal returns period.
Online Returns Policy
It's important to us at R.M.Williams that you are happy with your new purchase. Easy returns for up to 30 days whatever the reason.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE OR COURIER
- Find your order number starting with 'UK'
- Three ways to find your order number:
- On your order confirmation email
- In the Order History section of your online account
- On the Delivery Note you received with your order, labeled as 'Our Reference'
- Securely pack all items you wish to return
- Download and complete our returns form We need this to identify your item
- The cost of returns from the United Kingdom must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier.
R.M. Williams Customer Service: Internet Returns
121 Frost Road
Salisbury, South Australia
- Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your returns request.
- All returns should be sent back in their original packaging provided.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all R.M.Williams garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original tags may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged box and packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- Due to the individual nature of MTO and Bespoke purchases, once your order has been placed, cancellations or amendments cannot be accepted.
- Bespoke and Made to Order products are non-refundable.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – if the returns form is not included it can result in your return not being processed.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Service immediately.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.