Burnished Comfort Macquarie boot
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Burnished Macquarie boot is a popular style, defined by a narrow-round toe shape and a sleek, low-heeled profile. Designed to be worn by both men and women, it’s a versatile boot that naturally compliments both smart and casual looks, making daily dressing easy. The hand-burnished finish is a meeting of Italian artisanal techniques and Australian handheld craftsmanship, as dye is gently buffed into the surface of the crust leather by hand. The result is a rich patina across the boot which is completely unique - no two pairs will ever be exactly the same. As with all of our iconic leather boots, this style is handcrafted in our Adelaide workshop.
- Crust leather
- Leather and rubber combination outsole
- Comfort insole
- Tonal tugs
- Tonal elastics
- Natural edge finish
- Hand burnished
- Crust leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B555U.50FGN2
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Only clean lightly with a damp cloth.
- Note: do not use any leather cleaner or conditioner. Leather conditioner will drastically alter the appearance of the burnished boots and will darken aniline leathers due to the unprotected finish of the leather.
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish regularly to protect and maintain the look of your boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish with a clean cloth and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Finish with a buffing brush to obtain a high shine.
- Note: when you polish your boots the first couple of times, a small amount of excess dye may come off – this will not affect the overall finish.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over £150Premium express DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over £150
- £10 for orders under £150
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Repair service lead time 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.