The Bourke Shirt combines function and form with a classic, regular fit through the body and two useful, buttoned flap pockets on the chest. Cut from durable cotton twill, this is a year-round essential for everyday dressing.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Designed for functional dressing, the cotton twill Bourke Shirt is cut in a regular fit with two handy button-down flap pockets on the chest. It's a classic style, with a standard point collar, adjustable cuffs and signature Longhorn embroidery. For classic style, wear this shirt with a pair of jeans or chinos, your favourite dress boots and finish the look with a leather belt.
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on pocket flap
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Side back tucks along back yoke
- 51% Cotton 49% Linen
- Model is 6’0”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH202WI0501
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over £200PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over £200
- £25 for orders under £200
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.