Handcrafted in Adelaide, the Arnhem Boot is a smart and versatile boot that is effortlessly styled across a wide range of looks.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Handcrafted in Adelaide, the Arnhem Boot is a smart and versatile boot that is effortlessly styled across a wide range of looks. Featuring a fully lined upper, leather insole and rubber treaded outsole, this boot offers both style and comfort.
- Fully lined upper
- Rubber treaded outsole
- Nubuck Leather
- Leather insole
- Tonal tugs
- Tonal elastics
- Tonal edge finish
- Full Welt
- Spring toe
- Tonal Stich
- Medium heel
- Chisel wide toe
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B523E.02PGGL
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Gently brush the suede with a suede cleaning stick.
- Note: these leathers are designed to age and gain character over time.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over £200PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over £200
- £25 for orders under £200
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.