Apsley t-shirt 90th anniversary
Our 90th Anniversary Apsley t-shirt was crafted in collaboration with Good Earth Cotton, the world's first carbon positive cotton company. Through innovative farming processes, Good Earth Cotton crops are actively absorbing more carbon from the atmosphere than they produce.
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
Proudly made in Australia
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
We're proud to have partnered with Good Earth Cotton on the production of our limited edition 90th Anniversary T-shirts. As the world's first carbon positive cotton company, Good Earth Cotton are using innovative farming techniques and processes to ensure that their crops are actively absorbing more carbon from the environment than they produce. The result is a quality product with a far reduced impact on the planet. This T-shirt is complete with a special anniversary design, created in honour of our milestone year.
- Made in Australia using local Good Earth Cotton
- Kinder on the planet - 20% less water and 353kg of carbon is sequestered per bale of Good Earth Cotton
- Regular fit
- Short sleeve
- 100% Cotton jersey
- Limited edition print
- Made in Australia
Product Code: KD810JEAR01
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over £150Premium express DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over £150
- £10 for orders under £150
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Repair service lead time 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.