The Adelaide Boot is a feminine style, designed for both everyday wear and smart casual dressing. Crafted from a single piece of yearling leather, this versatile boot has a leather sole, elastic sides and a texon board insole, giving a more sleek profile.
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
A versatile, refined silhouette that can be dressed up and down
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The ladies Classic Adelaide Boots have been crafted with the wearer in mind. This premium leather pair also features a texon board insole, which allows for a lower toe puff, giving them a sleek feminine profile. Style these timeless boots with everything from chinos to relaxed denim for elevated smart-casual appeal.
- Feminine round toe
- Yearling leather
- Leather sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B550Y.13DEDW
Your leather boots should be considered an investment. Just like any other investment, you want your leather to look great and last a long time. Regular cleaning and conditioning with high quality products will increase your leathers lifespan and allow you to enjoy it for many years.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth.
- If worn frequently, every month apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple. Apply an area of 10c coin on each boot.
- To enhance shine and repair scuffs by applying boot polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over £200PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over £200
- £25 for orders under £200
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.