The Tweedale Rugby is constructed in a heavy weight jersey knit, perfect for trans-seasonal dressing and layering. This is a classic R.M. style, complete with a contrast collar and concealed button placket.
The perfect wardrobe staple
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Casual weekend wear with your favourite chinos or jeans
Constructed in a heavy weight jersey knit, the Tweedale rugby is a must-have trans-seasonal staple, features a contrast twill collar, embroidered chest logo and concealed button placket.
- Unisex sizing
- Regular fit
- Heavy weight jersey knit
- Long sleeve with rib cuff
- Contrast twill cover
- Side splits with contrast detail
- Back tail hem
- 100% cotton
Product Code: KR200JES101
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.