The Tweedale Rugby is constructed in a heavy weight jersey knit, perfect for trans-seasonal dressing and layering. This is a classic R.M.Williams style, complete with a contrast collar and concealed button placket.
The perfect wardrobe staple
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Casual weekend wear with your favourite chinos or jeans
The Tweedale Rugby is a trans-seasonal wardrobe essential, inspired by classic sportswear silhouettes. Its heavyweight jersey knit construction gives it a comforting yet breathable feel, perfect for layering up as the cooler weather sets in. This style has a button opening collar and subtle, signature longhorn embroidery on the chest.
- 100% Cotton
- Cotton twill collar
- Long Sleeve
- R.M.Williams print on under collar
- Longhorn embroidery on chest
- Concealed button placket
- Ribbed cuffs
- Side splits and back tail hem
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KR200JS2101
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.