Singleton zip wallet
The Singleton zip wallet is a modern essential, crafted with security and easy organisation in mind. This Australian made product is crafted from hand polished leather and comes complete with a range of internal pockets and slots for all of your daily essentials.
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Keep your cards, cash and important essentials secure with our Singleton zip wallet. Proudly handcrafted in Australia from premium, hand polished leather, this modern essential has a sleek look, designed for easy organisation. The refined outer shell features subtle R.M.Williams branding, whilst the inside boasts eight card slots and a range of additional pockets.
- zip wallet closure
- 8 internal card slots
- 2 internal pockets
- 3 internal open sections
- 1 internal zipped section
- R.M.Williams Block text on front of wallet
- L190mm x H10mm x W20mm
- R.M.Williams script text on inside back wallet
- Gold tone hardware, hand polished calf leather
- Calf leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CLM0ICH3601
- Material: Calf leather
- Care: Lightly apply R.M.Williams leather conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.