Singleton wallet with coin pouch
The Singleton Wallet With Coin Compartment is elegant yet functional and has an organised design for all of your daily essentials. It's proudly made in Australia and crafted from hand polished calf leather for a smooth, premium finish.
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Singleton Wallet with Coin Compartment is a modern essential, combining premium handheld craftsmanship with a functional design. Inside, there's plenty of space to organise all of your daily essentials with six card slots, a large bill sleeve and a pocket for loose coins. It's also RFID protected for added security and skilfully crafted in Australia from smooth, hand polished calf leather.
- Calf leather
- 6 card slots, large bill sleeve, coin pouch
- Black polyester lining
- 105 x 80 mm
- RFID protected
- R.M.Williams branding outside, deboss R.M.Williams branding inside
- Hand polished calf leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CLS98LE1101
- Material: Calf leather
- Care: Lightly apply r.m.williams leather conditioner.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.