The Silverton Henley is a soft waffle layer for laidback, year-round style. It has a slim fit with a classic round neck henley shape and partial placket, which can be buttoned up or down according to the wearer's preference.
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The perfect wardrobe staple
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
The Silverton Henley is our take on a laidback style essential, crafted from soft waffle cotton. It's cut in a slim fit and designed with the hallmark features of a classic henley shape: a crew neck with front opening, a 1/4 button placket and and full length, cuffed sleeves. Pair it with jeans and a rider jacket for a winning weekend look.
- 97.5% cotton 2.5% elastane
- Ribbed Crew Neck
- Long Sleeve
- 1/4 button placket, branded pewter buttons
- Ribbed cuff
- Waffle knit
- Pointed end twill placket
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KD100CBJ201
- Material: 97.5% cotton 2.5% elastane
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.