Embrace layered endurance, no matter where the season leads you with the Shearling coat. Rendered in durable shearling with branded button detailing.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Brave the elements in style and Comfort with the Shearling Coat. This regular fit, long sleeve coat is crafted in shearling and features leather buttons, buffed nubuck trim and jet pockets with stitching detail..
- Shearling collar
- Long Sleeve
- Leather buttons
- Regular fit
- Jet pockets with stitching detail
- Buffed nubuck trim
Product Code: JO202SRRO01
- Material: Shearling
- Care: Dry clean only by leather specialist
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.