The Script Cap is a true essential, featuring the much-loved signature R.M.Williams script logo in contrast embroidery. This unisex style is crafted from soft cotton for all-day comfort and breathability.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
Crafted from durable cotton twill, the Script Cap is a year-round wardrobe essential, offering sun protection and effortless style. It has embroidered eyelets for ventilation through the warmer seasons and an adjustable strap at the back with an antique bronze toned clasp. The R.M.Williams logo is embroidered across the front in contrast colouring, with EST. 1932 stitching at the back.
- 100% Cotton
- Curved peak
- Six panel design, embroidered eyelets
- Adjustable leather strap at rear.
- Tonal embroidered R.M.Williams logo
Product Code: ACX9OWIJ201
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold hand wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.