Enjoy lightweight protection from the elements in the Draughtsman overshirt, a functional layer for year-round wear. This style is fully washable and cut from premium Halley Stevensons waxed cotton, which offers wind and water repellence.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Draughtsman Overshirt makes dressing through the changing seasons easy, thanks to it's easy-to-layer shape, lightweight feel and Halley Stevensons waxed cotton shell. This unique fabric offers not only a characterful texture, but highly protective wind and water resistant properties, allowing you to take on the elements with confidence. It's cut in a utility shirt silhouette and finished with a stand collar, zip-up fastening and functional chest and hip pockets.
- 100% Cotton
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Patch pocket and flap with R.M.W. woven patch
- Centre front zip
- External patch pockets with flaps
Product Code: SJ204WA8101
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold hand wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.