The Robe sweater is a true wardrobe classic, perfect for layering up or down as the seasons change. It's a timeless crew neck shape that can be dressed up or down for whatever the day has in store.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Invest in the classic Robe sweater and thank yourself later. This timeless crew neck is designed to dress up or down, wear solo or layered, and generally accompany you for whatever the day has in store. Knitted from a comforting blend of Merino wool and Refibra (a fibre derived from sustainably managed forests and recycled cotton), this sweater feels just as good as it looks.
- Ribbed neck band
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS cuff
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- REFIBRA is made from wood pulp obtained from sustainably managed forests and recycled cotton scraps.
- 60% refibra lyocell, 40% extra fine merino wool
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: KC800WB0301
- Material: 60% Refibra Lyocell, 40% Extra Fine Merino Wool
- Care: Cold hand wash only with approved wool detergent
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.