R.M.Williams x Wallabies Heritage scarf
Wrap up and wear your support for Australia's Wallabies with our limited edition, collaborative scarf, a fresh take on the classic sporting scarf.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The R.M.Williams x Wallabies Heritage Scarf is a fitting way to pay tribute Australia's sporting greats. It's knitted in a traditional sporting scarf shape from Woolmark-certified extra fine Merino wool, with classic R.M.Williams and Wallabie logos. In a nod to the Wallabies' heydays in the 90s, this style has been brought to life in the colours of the Wallabies uniform of the time and features an R.M.Williams logo of the same era.
- 96% extra fine merino, 4% nylon
- Jacquard R.M.Williams logo knitted in contrast colour
- Embroidered longhorn
- R.M.Williams heritage embroidered twill shield
- Wallabies logo knitted in contrast colour
- Tassel trim
- W 30cm x L 206cm
Product Code: ASL90WB4U01
- Material: 96% extra fine merino, 4% nylon
- Care: Dry clean only
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.