The R.M.Williams Overnight bag is the perfect accessory for your weekend adventure, the generous size allows enough space for all your travel items.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The R.M.Williams Overnight bag is the perfect accessory for your weekend adventure, the generous size allows enough space for all your travel items, including padded laptop sleeve, zip pocket, and phone/pen holders. Constructed from premium full grain leather, this bag features, over the shoulder strap, plaited handles and nickel hardware.
- L48cm x H26cm x W21cm
- Internal padded laptop sleeve, zip pocket and phone/ pen holders
- Zip closure
- Over shoulder strap
- Plaited handles
- Nickel hardware
- R.M.Williams corporate logo debossing
- Full grain leather
Product Code: CNL0RCH0202
- Material: full grain leather
- Care: Every few months, apply a small amount of R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.