R.M.W script crew neck
A modern essential for everyday dressing, the R.M.W. Script Crew Neck Jumper is crafted from a soft cotton blend fleece, with a ribbed collar and cuffs and script logo embroidery across the chest.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The R.M.W. Script Crew Neck Jumper is a versatile, everyday style, perfect for layering up as the seasons shift. It's crafted from a breathable cotton blend with comforting ribbed cuffs, collar and hem, finished with a contrast embroidered logo across the chest. Pair with jeans or chinos for easy dressing, or throw it on over a T-shirt for a lightweight layer.
- 80% Cotton/20% Recycled Polyester
- Ribbed neck band
- Long Sleeve
- R.M.Williams script embroidery on front
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KC400FL4501
- Material: 80% Cotton/20% Recycled Polyester
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.