Ramco rigid jean
Proudly made in Australia, the Ramco Rigid Jean is a versatile straight leg style, designed to be dressed up or down with ease. This classic jean has five functional pockets, signature branded hardware and is crafted from a premium 13oz Japanese denim for enduring style.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Designed for everyday ease and comfort, the Ramco Rigid Jean has a classic straight leg shape, crafted in Australia from premium 13oz Japanese denim. It has all of the signature finishes of a R.M.Williams jean, with branded rivets, an embossed leather belt loop, five functional pockets and tonal longhorn embroidery. The Ramco Rigid Jean can be paired with a classic T-shirt for everyday wear, or dressed up with a button-down shirt and dress boots for more formal occasions.
- 100% Cotton
- Straight leg
- Below Waist
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Longhorn woven patch on coin pocket
- Vintage feature stitch on back hip pocket
- Made in Australia
- Model is 6’1”, chest 98cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: TJ2A5DE6F01
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.