Layer up in the Paddington Vest, a comforting staple for outdoor adventures or daily wear. It's cut in a classic puffer shape with functional design details.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Layer up and keep warm on even the wildest of adventures with the Paddington Vest, a comforting and functional style. It is crafted in a classic puffer shape with a stand collar, secure pockets and a centre zip closure with a storm flap for added protection from the elements.
- 74% Nylon/26% Cotton main. 100% recycled polyester lining
- Stand Collar
- 2 pocket
- R.M.W. woven patch on front hem
- Centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Internal zip pocket
- Elasticated hem
- Horizontal quilting
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JV232NY8101
- Material: 74% Nylon/26% Cotton main. 100% recycled polyester lining
- Care: Dry clean only
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.