The Osborne dress is a truly classic style, set to stand the test of time. It's prooudly made in Australia, cut in a flattering midi length with full length sleeves, workwear-inspired pockets and and a matching waist belt.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Proudly made in Australia from lightweight cotton denim, the Osborne dress is crafted to stand the time. It's cut in a flattering and ageless midi length shape, with full length sleeves, adjustable button cuffs and a hidden button placket closure, offering versatility and many ways to wear. This style is finished with four functional pockets and an 'o' ring waist belt, inspired by our classic woven belt buckles.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 4 pocket
- Hidden button placket
- Adjustable branded button cuffs
- Patched chest pockets with side seam pockets
- Self belt with o-ring fastening on belt
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: DSN04DE7302
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.