The Budderoo is a playful new take on our bestselling brigalow shirts, with a feminine frill collar and a refined cotton linen blend fabrication.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Budderoo Brigalow pays homage to our roots in classic workwear, with a partial button placket and two chest pockets. A feminine frilled collar gives this style a more playful edge, whilst its cotton linen blend construction offers lightweight, comfortable wear through the changing seasons.
- 71% Cotton, 29% Linen
- Ruffle collar
- Long Sleeve
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Standard cuff
- Centre back box pleat
Product Code: SB802LB2901
- Material: 71% Cotton, 29% Linen
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.