The Norah shirt is an effortless style that can be worn casually or for more formal occasions. It's proudly made in Australia from breathable organic cotton and cut in an easy wearing, loose fit.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Embrace effortless dressing with the Norah shirt, a loose fitting take on the classic button up. It's cut in a relaxed shape with long sleeves, angled button cuffs and back pleats which offer extra room for comfortable movement, whether you're boarding a commuter train in the city or saddling up for a ride in the country. This style is proudly made in Australia from breathable organic cotton.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- RMW embroidery on LHS waist
- R.M.W. branded buttons
- Angled button cuff
- Back pleats with shirt tail hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: SH900PO3701
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.