The Nicholson Short is a true essential for modern dressing, crafted from durable stretch cotton twill. This versatile short has an above-knee length and can be worn casually, or dressed up with a shirt for smarter occasions.
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
The Nicholson Short is a staple style in any modern wardrobe, with a smart/casual appeal that can translate to almost any occasion. Crafted from premium stretch cotton twill, this low-rise, regular-fit short finishes just above the knee and is complete with branded rivets, an embossed leather patch and five functional pockets. Pair it with a classic T-shirt for everyday wear or dress it up with a crisp button-down shirt.
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Straight leg
- Below Waist
- 5 pocket
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, Longhorn embroidery on coin pocket
- 10 1/2 inch inleg
- Model is 6’2”, chest 100cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: ST2A5WX2901
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.