Nanga canvas bag
The Nanga canvas is an all-rounder style for daily living and weekends away. Durable and versatile, this duffle-style bag is crafted from premium cotton canvas with contrast webbing reinforcement and a detachable strap.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
The Nanga canvas bag is a multi-purpose duffle-style bag that can be used daily or on life's great journeys. Perfect as a carry-on, gym bag or weekender, it's crafted from durable cotton canvas with sturdy top handles and a detachable shoulder strap. It comes complete with a handy exterior pocket and additional name tag, setting you up for your next adventure.
- Exterior side pocket & luggage tag
- Detachable shoulder strap (1400 mm max length)
- zip closure
- Contrast webbing reinforcement and handles
- Nickel hardware
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- L580mm x H340mm x D1280mm
- Large Longhorn print
- 100% cotton
Product Code: CNS0MCO1601
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Gently wipe canvas with cloth
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.