The Mulyungarie fleece is a relaxed, quarter zip layer for year-round dressing and laidback winter style. It's crafted from a soft brushed cotton polyester blend fleece and finished with longhorn embroidery on the chest.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Perfect for weekend dressing and laidback style, the Mulyungarie fleece offers the ultimate in easy-wearing comfort. This quarter-zip sweatshirt is crafted from soft brushed cotton polyester blend fleece and finished with a ribbed hem and cuffs, as well as tonal longhorn embroidery on the chest.
- Stand collar with a zip closure
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on chest
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- 80% cotton 20% recycled polyester
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KZ400FLB301
- Material: 80% Cotton 20% Recycled Polyester
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.