Mount Ossa t-shirt
The Mount Ossa t-shirt is a comforting essential that pays tribute to our outback roots, with a graphic print depicting stockmen atop their horses and our original store location on Percy Street, South Australia.
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The perfect wardrobe staple
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
The Mount Ossa t-shirt is a comforting base layer, crafted from breathable cotton jersey. It's cut in a regular fit with a ribbed crew neck, and finished with a graphic print that pays tribute to our outback roots, depicting riders atop their horses alongside the address of our historic Percy Street store in South Australia.
- Ribbed crew neck
- Short Sleeve
- Graphic chest print
- 100% cotton
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KD210JE3707
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.