The Moora shirt is an elegant, heritage-inspired answer to smart/casual dressing. It's cut in a straight fit with a peter pan collar and feminine bow tie detail.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Moora shirt is an elegant style for smart/casual dressing, with roots in heritage style. It's cut in a straight fit with a peter pan collar and a bow detail, as well as a gathered yoke at the back for ease of movement. This piece is crafted from a lightweight cotton blend, perfect for sun-drenched summer days and effortless dressing through the changing seasons.
- Peter pan collar
- Long Sleeve
- Plastic buttons
- buttoned cuff
- Gathered at back yoke with inverted pleat
- Gathered puff shoulder and cuff with extended neck tie
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: SH700CB3701
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.