Burnished leather, leather sole
The Kintore is an exquisitely handcrafted Oxford shoe, constructed in European crust leather which has been hand-finished using our burnishing technique to create rich tones in the leather. The shoe features a flat heel, leather lining, leather sole and our 3/4 Goodyear construction for additional quality.
- Flat heel
- Round toe
- 3/4 Welt
- Tonal edge stain
- Leather sole
- Leather insole
- Burnished crust Leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over US$250.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 6th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Extended Christmas returns in store & online.
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.