Proudly made in Australia, the Loxton Jean is crafted from premium stretch cotton twill and finished with signature R.M.Williams hardware. This style has a tapered leg shape, which can be worn over our elastic-sided boots or turned up into a cuff for practical, everyday wear.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Loxton Jean is a versatile answer to everyday dressing, with a tapered leg shape that can be turned up into a cuff for practicality. It's crafted in our Adelaide workshop from premium stretch cotton twill, with branded rivets, an embossed leather belt loop and five functional pockets. Perfect for year-round wear, the Loxton Jean can be worn with T-shirts, button-down shirts and jumpers as the seasons change and pair particularly well with our elastic-sided boots, as the leg of the jean sits perfectly over them.
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Tapered leg
- Below Waist
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Longhorn woven patch on coin pocket
- Vintage feature stitch on back hip pocket
- Model is 6’2”, chest 100cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: TJ2A5WX8101
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.