The Lindfield Wash bag is an essential pouch for daily use, or for keeping your beauty and grooming products organised when on-the-go. It's cut from a durable combination of canvas and leather and finished with a secure zip closure.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Lindfield Wash bag is a handy, multi-use pouch, cut from a durable combination of canvas and leather. It's fully-lined, with a secure zip closure, ideal for transporting beauty or grooming essentials, or even keeping your tech and charging cords together when travelling. Pair it with the Lindfield Duffle bag for the ultimate adventure-ready set up.
- Zip closure
- R.M.W logo
- Leather detailing
- Material: Bovine Leather
- Care: Gently wipe canvas with cloth
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.