Laidley chore coat
The Laidley Chore coat is a modern, versatile layer, inspired by classic workwear styles seen in the Australian outback. It's proudly made in Australia from premium Italian denim and finished with feature pockets on the front.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Proudly made in Australia from premium Italian denim, the Laidley Chore coat pays tribute to authentic workwear styles worn in the Australian outback. It's cut in a regular fit with a point collar, full length sleeves and three patch pockets on the front. As with all of our denim styles, it's also finished with signature R.M.Williams hardware.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 3 pocket
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Patched hip and chest pockets with mitred corners
- Authentic workwear style
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: JA803DEJ201
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.