Kapunda zip sweater
Embrace comfort dressing in the Kapunda zip sweater, a cosy style for the cooler months, knitted from soft lambswool. This style is cut in a regular fit with a ribbed revere collar and a quarter zip detail.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Kapunda zip sweater is a comforting style for the colder months, knitted from a premium and supremely soft lambswool. Its crafted in a regular fit with full length sleeves, a ribbed revere collar and a quarter zip collar opening with a contrast leather zip puller. Pair it with your favourite jeans and boots for a cosy winter look.
- Ribbed revere collar
- Long Sleeve
- Quarter zip opening, ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Contrast RMW leather zip puller
- Fully fashioned construction with Fisherman's rib body & sleeve
- 100% lambswool
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KZ200WQN601
- Material: 100% Lambswool
- Care: Cold hand wash only with approved wool detergent
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.