Jervis button down shirt
A modern take on the classic button down, the Jervis Button Down Shirt is cut in a slim fit, with a single chest pocket and adjustable cuffs. Perfect for year-round wear, this style is cut from breathable Oxford cotton.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Jervis Shirt is a slim fit, long sleeve shirt with a button down collar. This contemporary style is fabricated in oxford cotton featuring a single chest pocket with Longhorn embroidery.
- Slim fit
- Oxford cotton
- Long sleeve
- One pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on pocket header
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Side back tucks along back yoke
- R.M.Williams brand label
- 100% cotton
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH101OF3701
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.