Crafted from a comforting cotton cashmere blend, the Howe Sweater is a classic crew neck cut with signature Longhorn embroidery on the chest. Wear it alone or layer over the Collins Shirt for smart casual dressing.
Woven from the finest, hardwearing fibres
Soft to wear, but hard to wear out
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Howe Sweater is crafted from a soft cashmere blend, offering comfort and warmth through the cooler seasons. It has a regular fit, crew neck shape with ribbed cuffs and hem, perfect for wearing on its own or layering over shirts when the temperatures drops. Pair it with jeans for an everyday look or throw it on with a shirt and jacket for a smarter take on cold-weather dressing.
- Regular fit
- Cashmere blend
- Long sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on chest
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- R.M.Williams brand label
- 95% cotton 5% cashmere
- Model is 6’2”, chest 94cm, waist 84cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KC200MBS201
- Material: 95% cotton 5% cashmere
- Care: Hand wash using approved wool detergent
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.