Proudly crafted in Australia from premium Italian stretch denim, the Hillier jeans is a staple style for effortless dressing. It's cut in a flattering straight fit that pairs well with sneakers for casual day wear, and your favourite boots for a more polished look.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Meet your new everyday jean: the Hillier. Proudly crafted in Australia from premium, 12oz Italian strecth denim, this jean is cut in a slim leg, high rise fit, with an authentic stretch that will allow the denim to naturally conform to your body with wear. It's finished with five functional pockets, R.M.W. branded hardware and an embossed leather waist badge - the hallmark of a quality R.M.Williams jean.
- Slim leg
- High Rise
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, longhorn embroidery on coin pocket
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: TJ655DXIW01
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.