The Highbury Belt is a versatile finishing touch on any outfit, with a classic buckle and single leather keeper. This style is handcrafted in Australia and finished with a subtle longhorn deboss on the tip.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Highbury Belt is a modern accessory with subtle nods to our outback roots. It has a 1 1/4 wide strap, cut from premium double butt leather, and is finished with a single leather keeper and a stirrup-inspired buckle in antique brass. Proudly crafted in our Adelaide workshop, this classic style also features a small longhorn deboss on the tip.
- Double Butt solid hide leather
- Solid hide
- Stirrup inspired buckle
- Single leather keeper
- 1 1/4"
- Antique brass hardware
- Longhorn deboss on the tip
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BSD5ACH3601
- Material: Double Butt solid hide leather
- Care: Lightly apply r.m.williams leather conditioner.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.