The Griffith Overshirt is a modern wardrobe staple, designed to be worn on it's own or layered up over T-shirts as the seasons change.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Griffith Overshirt is a modern wardrobe staple, offering versatility and effortless style through the changing seasons. Crafted from premium cotton marle twill, it has a lightweight, breathable feel and can be worn on its own or layered over T-shirts for a timeless, casual look. It's finished with a standard point collar, adjustable cuffs and double button chest pockets.
- 100% Cotton
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Point collar
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Double chest pockets
- Side back tucks along back yoke
- Model is 6’2”, chest 100cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH102WI0801
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.