Gower puffer coat
The Gower puffer coat offers the ultimate in comforting style, with a longline quilted shape and detachable hood. It's crafted from a recycled polyester blend, with two handy pockets and a brushed cotton lining.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Get cosy in the Gower puffer coat, a supremely comforting outer layer for the cooler seasons. It's cut in a longline fit with horizontal quilting, a detachable hood and a centre front zip opening with an external storm flap for added warmth. This coat is crafted from a recycled polyester blend and finished with two fucntional pockets for keeping hands warm.
- Wide stand collar with detachable padded hood
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Centre front zip opening with external storm flap and press studs
- Curved hem with drawstring adjustment
- Front & back yokes
- Hand warmer welt pockets with zip opening
- Horizontal quilting
- Black check brushed cotton lining
- Sueded microfibre 63% recycled poly 37% cotton
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: JO802CB0201
- Material: Sueded Microfibre 63% Recycled Poly 37% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.