The Goodwood Belt is a stylish finishing touch for any look, complete with a traditional belt buckle and the capability to swap in one of our decorative heritage plate buckles.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Proudly crafted in Australia from crazy horse leather, the Goodwood Belt is a stylish yet easy-to-wear staple for daily dressing. It has a traditional buckle in antique brass, single embossed leather keeper and the additional potential to swap in a decorative plate buckle for a more traditional, western-inspired look.
- Crazy horse Veg Tanned leather belt
- Traditional Buckle
- Single leather keeper
- 1 1/2"
- Antique Brass Hardware
- Branding on the leather keeper and longhorn deboss on the tip
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BSF8ABCVB01
- Material: Crazy horse leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.