Santa Fe Boot
Willow Leather, Screwed Sole
The Santa Fe boots are apart of our Authentic's Collection and are made today, the same way they always have been, by hand in Adelaide. These classic boots feature unlined willow leather uppers, brass screwed leather sole, cuban heel and rodeo square toe with classic decorative stitching. These boots are ideal for hard work
- Rodeo square toe with decorative stitching
- Cuban heel
- Willow leather
- Brass screwed leather sole
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Willow leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over US$250.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 6th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.