The Falcon belt unites Australian craftsmanship with classic style. This wardrobe essential is cut from double butt leather and features unique cut-through keepers with R.M.Williams and longhorn emblems.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Complete your look with the Falcon belt, a modern classic for elevated daily wear. This style is cut from double butt leather and finished with a drover buckle and unique, cut-through keepers with R.M.Williams and longhorn branding. The Falcon belt is proudly crafted in our Adelaide workshop by our team of highly skilled artisans.
- Drover buckle
- Double keeper in metal
- 1 1/2"
- Gold hardware
- Longhorn deboss on the tip
- Cut-through keepers design 'RMW' and 'Longhorn'
- Double butt solid hide leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BSF5ICH4101
- Material: Double Butt solid hide leather
- Care: Lightly apply R.M.Williams leather conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.