The Ernest sweater is a comforting classic, knitted in a relaxed silhouette with full length sleeves and a 1/4 zip opening at the neck. It's finished with signature tonal longhorn embroidery on the chest.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Ernest sweater is a comforting smart/casual style, designed in a relaxed fit with full length sleeves and a 1/4 zip opening at the neck. It's knitted from 100% extra fine Merino wool with textural ribbing at the cuffs and waist, finished with subtle, tonal embroidery on the chest in the form of the signature R.M.Williams longhorn.
- Ribbed zip collar
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS chest
- Quarter zip opening with RMW leather puller
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Fully fashion construction in a fine jersey knit
- 100% merino wool
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KZ200WQ0201
- Material: 100% Merino Wool
- Care: Cold hand wash only with approved wool detergent
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.